What is needed for an initial loan review?
For us to consider a loan request, please submit the following:
1 - Executive Summary briefly explaining the loan request:
- Project Description
- Requested Loan Amount
- Collateral Description
2 – The following information on the subject business:
- Interim Financial Statement
- Tax Returns or Year-End Financial Statements for the Most Recent Two Years
- List of Existing Business Debt
3 – The following information on each of the borrower(s) or guarantor(s):
- Most recent Personal Federal Tax Return
- Personal Financial Statement
- Credit report, (if available)
Upon receipt of this information an initial credit review will take place, typically within 48 hours. If the loan request is viable, a Conditional Loan Commitment (CLC) will be provided. For information on LCC’s complete loan request processing please click here.